My daughter is suffering from a severe flare up and I just talked to her Pulmonologist today. We have decided to switch her over from Foradil to Serevent MD twice a day and I am praying that it will work for her this time. She is already on three puffs of Albuterol three times a day and has been instructed to start Dexamethasone and Biaxin if she starts becoming worse. The doctor feels that this is a typical asthma attack, a not a CF. Ashleigh, my eldest daughter, is being discharged tomorrow. She is not an asthmatic and was put on IV Ceftaz for seven days. She is now quite better and is on Flovent and Albuterol Nebulization. Meredith, my youngest, is also having a lot of complications. We have not still been able to find out what is wrong with her lungs. She is about to go in for a CT scan the next week. All my children have been suffering from one problem or the other and I really am at my wits end. I would be grateful if anybody has any suggestions.