There numerous factors that affect woman's pregnancy that may cause Prematurity of their Baby.
Prematurity or Preterm Labor is when a baby is born 3 weeks or more earlier. There are many problem that comes with premature babies, because babies that are only 7 months old have difficulty in breathing, they are not able to eat and they cannot stay warm on their own like they were in their mother's womb.
Here are some causes and reasons why a woman experiences premature labor:
- when a woman is pregnant with twins or more, it is likely that she'll give a premature birth
- problems that occur in their placenta
- when a pregnant woman suffers from infection
- when a pregnant woman encounters problem with their cervix or uterus
- using drugs and alcohol intake in their pregnancy
Pregnancy is a very delicate condition that almost all woman goes through, so she needs right and enough care for what she needs during pregnancy.