Multiple Sclerosis also commonly known as Encephalomyelitis Disseminata is a disease in the nervous system that affects and damage the brain and spinal cord.
It destroys the myelin sheath that protects the cells on your nerves. This damage will then slows down and blocks the messages that your brain tells your body to do.
Here are the known symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis:
- feeling of weakness in your muscles
- having trouble with regards to your balance and coordination
- difficulty with visual sight
- feeling sensation like prickling of pins or needles
- memory and thinking problems
There is no know causes of this disease. However, some experts say that this can be considered an autoimmune disease that happens when your body damages itself.
Some factors were also considered to be causes like: genes, environmental and infections in the body.