Peptic Ulcer is also known as PUD or Peptic Ulcer Disease is when the stomach's acidity is high and the gastrointestinal tract is becomes severely painful. Ulcers can also be caused by a over usage of drugs such as : aspirin and other NSAIDs.
Some ulcers are also caused by malignant tumors and needed full medical attention to prevent cancer.
Peptic Ulcer Symptoms:
- persistent abdominal pain, usually after 3 hours of taking a meal
- feeling bloated and abdominal fullness
- feeling nauseated and vomiting
- loss of appetite and weight loss
- rush of saliva due to acidity
- having foul smelling feces
The common cause of Peptic Ulcer is chronic inflammation. The body's immune system is unable to clear the infection despite of antibodies.
Stress can also lead to Peptic Ulcer and can also causes this condition to worsen.