Dyslexia is a ailment of the brain, this happens when the brain is having problems translating images it received from your eyes into your language. This condition is also known as Specific Reading Disability.
This is the most common learning disability in children. Kids suffering from Dyslexia are normal in vision, speech and intellectual ability but have trouble interpreting their language and writing.
Here are some symptoms of Dyslexia before schooling:
- slowly in learning new words
- late talking
- having difficulty with rhyming
At school age:
- kids have trouble understanding what they hear or see
- have difficulty following more than one instructions at the same time
- having difficulty in spelling words
- seeing letter or words in a reverse order
- when a child's reading is below than his/her age level
This condition can be treated with Multisensory Education Program and supporting your child emotionally and morally can improve his/her condition.