A Crohn's Disease is a condition where the patient is suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease. This is chronic disease that causes injuries to the intestines.
Experts believe that this disease is caused by a bacterial and viral infection that starts the activation of the immune system that creates the inflammation in the intestine.
Here are the different Symptoms of Crohn's Disease:
- diarrhea that contains blood
- pain the abdomen, usually at the navel
- sores around the anus
- drainage of mucus in the anus
- loss of appetite
- sores in the mouth
- pain in the back and joints
- pain in the eyes
- loss of vision
- weight loss despite of healthy appetite