There are two Types of Symptoms for Anxiety Attack, the Emotional and the Physical Symptoms.
Here are the list of the Emotional Symptoms:
- Trouble concentrating
- Feelings of always being tensed and jumpy
- Feelings of Apprehension or dread
- Feeling like your mind is always going blank
- Always watching for signs of danger
Here are the list of the Physical Symptoms:
- Pounding of heart
- Shortness of breath
- Stomach upset of dizziness
- Frequent Diarrhea and urination
- Muscle tensions
If you have two or more of these symptoms, you should go and have a check up with your doctor, these are serious symptoms that you shouldn't ignore.
Hope this list helps.